EasyRx 3D - View and Base STL Files
EasyRx includes EasyRx 3D — the next generation of 3D software. No need to download software to view and base your 3D models any longer. Whether the file is from an intra-oral scanner, cone-beam or from a digital study model service from a lab, EasyRx 3D provides you a fast, simple and efficient solution to view and base these files.
- 100% Cloud – no software download to view, trim and base your 3D/STL files
- Compatible with industry brands like iTero, TRIOS and Carestream
EasyRx 3D Edit**
Watch EasyRx 3D Edit Introduction Video
- Trim and base STL files
- Add regular and hollow bases
- Set base height and wall thickness on hollow models
- Add drain holes
- Add labels to models, like patient name, date, Rx number, practice name
- Saved based STL files
- Quick and easy access to saved STL files via EasyFS. EasyFS is a unique file access system providing secure, direct access to files outside of EasyRx, like 3D printer software
- Integrates with FormLabs Preform software
- System requirements: 8 GB RAM and Firefox browser (we plan to support other browsers in the future)
EasyRx 3D View*
- Quickly and easily view standard 3D STL files inside your browser
- Includes built-In STL File Scrubbing Features
- Compatible with standard browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE
*EasyRx 3D View is a standard feature in all EasyRx Practice and EasyRx Lab plans.
**Easyrx 3D Edit is included in EasyRx Practice Standard and Premium plans and EasyRx Lab Standard, Premium and Enterprise plans.
3D Edit is scheduled for release April 1, 2018