PracticeView Our EasyRx Practice Brochure!
Manage your lab prescriptions like never before
- Create Rxs using the EasyRx Orthodontic Universal Lab Prescription Form
- Manage and track patient appliance, aligner, and indirect bonding prescriptions
- Access the EasyRx Universal Library of Parts, Appliances, and Templates
- Create custom prescription templates
- Submit Rxs to commercial and In-house labs
- Communicate securely and efficiency with your labs
- Provide Prescription Feedback that is communicated to your labs
- View patient prescription history and allergy information
- Integrates with Dolphin Imaging and Management and CS Orthotrac software.
- 100% cloud – secure, managed and always available
Attach digital files, including .STL, to patients and Rxs
- Attach any digital file to patients and prescriptions
- Manage and store .STL files
- Connect your patient Rxs and supporting digital files
- Integrates with iTero to automatically attach iTero scans (both iRecord + iRecord/Invisalign scans!)
- Integrates with 3Shape TRIOS Scanner Integration – link your TRIOS scans to a prescription in EasyRx
- STL File Scrubber to auto-clean your digital models directly in EasyRx
- Data and files stored on the secure and reliable Amazon S-3 file storage platform
- View .STL files via EasyRx 3D
Connect with your Labs
- Invite any commerical lab to signup for EasyRx
- Connect with any lab using EasyRx
- View up-to-date status of prescriptions: Saved, submitted, received, completed, shipped
- Secure Practice – Lab Communication
- See your lab’s standard pricing on prescriptions – no longer is the Rx price a mystery*
*If your lab doesn’t list their standard pricing, we encourage you to ask them to add it
Manage your In-House Lab
- Digitally receive Rxs with supporting digital files, including .STL
- Receive iTero scans automatically attached as STL files with our iTero integration
- Receive TRIOS scans automatically attached as STL files with our TRIOS integration
- Digitally design, create, and manage Rxs
- Prescription workflow
- Customized acrylic color chart
- View .STL in EasyRx 3D
- Create users and assign rights
We didn't say it, they said it!
Some thoughts from EasyRx Practice customers
EasyRx is the best program I have integrated into my practice in 15 years!
— Andrew L Schwartz, DMD, DABO | Capitol Orthodontics | Washington, DC
EasyRx has allowed our in-house appliance technician to plan her work-flow more efficiently. It helps us track our appliances with greater confidence and enhances our communication with our technician. I certainly think EasyRx will become the Gold standard for digital prescriptions, especially as more offices move to intraoral scanning.
— Joel Brodsky, DDS, MS | Brodsky Orthodontics | Lakewood, CA
I’ve been using EasyRx since its inception and I am extremely pleased with the ease and speed at which I can write my lab prescriptions. The ability to store templates of my most-used scripts, catalog patients files as well as the completeness and detail of these ‘digitally written’ scripts is extraordinary. EasyRx is truly a winning solution!
— John R Tibbetts, DDS , MS | Tibbetts Orthodontics | Williamsville, NY
“EasyRx has saved us enormous amounts of time, headaches and frustrations by streamlining our digital workflow for lab appliances.”
— Scott Frey, DDS , MSD | Frey Smiles | Allentown, PA
Up until about a year ago, I would fill out the lab prescription slips by hand, a task that would take some time at the end of a long day. I was contacted by EasyRx’s Michael Wright about a new system, which would make this process much easier and more importantly less time consuming. As with anything new, I tend to be skeptical and drag my feet, but once I gave it a try I was hooked. It literally takes a few point and clicks and your done. If you have a very complicated case that requires very specific instructions, you can add as many comments as needed. I strongly recommend the use of EasyRx for your orthodontic prescriptions.
— Michael S. Malsch, DDS | Malsch Orthodontics | Troy, NY
We recently started utilizing the EasyRx system over the past year. It has proven to be a very simple way to design and submit our lab prescriptions online. We are able to review archived cases quickly if needed as well as to monitor the progress and status of current cases that we submit. The system was easy to learn by our entire staff and has proven to be an excellent and efficient tool to communicate with the lab!
— Albert P. Cavallari, DDS | Lockport Orthodontics | Lockport, NY